Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides support to the Talent Acquisition team and interacts with multiple divisions throughout the Andersen enterprise. The role supports Talent Acquisition, including campus recruitment, by coordinating activities throughout the hiring process to ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Assist with sourcing and candidate recruiting activities
- Offer Letter administration: prepare, finalize, distribute and collect all offer letter paperwork
- Process new hire information ensuring forms are complete and accurate, enter new hires utilizing PeopleSoft and schedule New Hire Orientation
- Assist Talent Acquisition Partner in all aspects of recruitment including posting job requisitions, phone screens, pre-employment checks and ATS management. Also coordinate candidate travel as needed to include air, hotel and ground transportation
- Support Talent Acquisition department through ordering supplies, job fair preparation, and compiling metrics/data for reporting purposes
- Management, promotion, administration, processing, and reporting for the Andersen employee referral program and new hire signing bonuses.
- Develops reporting structures designed to track recruitment/onboarding plans, metrics, overall progress and expense management
- Create, manage and maintain Talent Acquisition events calendars and logistics
- Field applicant and manager inquiries using excellent customer service skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree; Bachelor's degree completed; or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with team members and hiring managers at all levels of the organization and represent Andersen in a professional manner
- Ability to properly handle and manage confidential data and documentation
To apply click Contract Talent Acquisition Coordinator