Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
We are looking for a Contract Senior Corporate Recruiter to support our hiring efforts within our K12 division with a proven ability to manage a high volume of recruitment with limited supervision. Organizations adopt Community Brands K12 software to manage tuition and fee receivables, process payments, facilitate the school admissions and enrollment process, analyze and assess financial aid and manage school information. We help schools radically improve and elevate their community and systems, serving as strategic advisors and providing them trusted support to help them achieve their educational mission.
This is a fast-paced position in a growing organization. The successful candidate can hit the ground running, and is able to perform full life-cycle recruiting. You will be expected to build and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and team members to efficiently drive the process and produce results. This candidate must have the ability to adapt to changing priorities while continuing to push the hiring processes forward.
- Work with Hiring Managers to submit positions for approval
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications, discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter to source candidates
- Perform phone interviews with potential candidates and setup in person interviews with the managers
- Acts as primary internal expert and function as company contact for Jobvite – Applicant Tracking Software
- Generates offer letters, NDA, and reviews background check information
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally.
- Review and analyze submitted resumes
- When applicable, work with outside head hunters or staffing agencies with executive approval.
- Provide candidates with company over view / information Generate staffing / headcount reports monthly
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including phone skills.
- Effective negotiating skills
- Knowledge of applicant tracking software programs - knowledge of Jobvite a plus
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Knowledge of recruiting and finding candidates nationwide
- Supports Diversity and Employment Laws
- Ability to travel when necessary
Required Education and Experience
- 5+ years recruiter experience - tech industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
To apply click Contract Senior Corporate Recruiter