Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Jostens HR is looking for a contract recruiter to join us for 8 – 10 weeks. We have an aggressive hiring project that will support our new division JostensPIX, which is an innovative school photography program. Did I mention we are a fun team to work with?
• Source, screen and recruit for non-exempt positions in multiple national locations
• Conduct phone screens and make recommendations to hiring managers
• Coordinate and arrange in-person or phone interviews between managers and candidates
• Manage the offer process
• Arrange pre-employment details
• Manage all necessary follow up to candidates
• Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
• One or more years of experience as a full cycle recruiter or in a Human Resources role
• Knowledge of state and federal employment laws
• Organized with a strong customer service orientation
• Ability to build rapport with applicants, candidates and hiring managers
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Word and Excel and MS Outlook for calendaring
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Celebrating over 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Jostens is an Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply click Contract Recruiter