Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Did your things make you go “wow” today? At SmartThings, we are dedicated to making every home a Smart Home - and as the IoT platform of Samsung, with millions of users and connected devices, we are well on our way. We strive to create an easy-to-use, secure, and above all intelligent IoT solution for the home that delights our customers. Our fun, intelligent, and creative teams need your help to make our things a little more connected, and a lot smarter.
SmartThings is looking for an experienced, talented, Technical Recruiter to help us continue building out a World-Class Team that will be responsible for revolutionizing the Internet of Things. You will be responsible for driving candidate pipeline, candidate experience and influencing hiring decisions. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract and hire the best technical talent.
You are a smart, experienced and tenacious recruiter that will dig through the hard rock in order to find gold. We have a cohesive group of People Team members who enjoy the culture of SmartThings.... work hard and have fun.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate avenues
- Conduct in-depth screening of candidates
- Execute a recruiting strategy including employer branding, diversity sourcing, and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to your hiring teams on interviewing process, candidate experience and influencing hiring decisions
- Build a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Recommend thoughtful strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- 5+ years full life cycle technical recruiting experience
- Combination of agency and corporate full-time recruiting experience
- Proven track record of sourcing hard to find, passive candidates for technology roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with a global team
- Expertise in negotiating and closing candidates
- Experience using a modern ATS to manage pipeline (ex: Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite)
- Demonstrate high interview-to-offer ratios
- Experience in a start-up tech company
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Experience recruiting engineers for mobile and cloud
- Experience in IoT
Take your career to the next level at SmartThings ....... APPLY TODAY!
To apply click Technical Recruiter