Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Supervisor will lead a team of recruiters primarily focused on the recruitment of operations and support level talent. Your expertise in recruitment, along with your ability to motivate a team and successfully collaborate with leaders, will ensure your success in this role.
You’ll closely manage the team’s workload to ensure performance goals are met, especially goals related to time to fill and quality of hire. You’ll also be accountable for coaching and developing the team to meet performance expectations. You will be responsible for maintaining a requisition load and supporting the team with recruitment tasks driven by an overflow of hiring demand, high-priority openings, or challenging roles.
- Measure, monitor, and communicate performance against hiring metrics
- Guide employees in daily work activities and provide on-going coaching and feedback
- Ensure proper escalation tactics are enacted when time to fill goals are at risk
- Ensure team follows defined service delivery commitments, job file management expectations, and recruitment processes
- Establish and advance the direction of the team in conjunction with other Talent Acquisition leaders
- Develop and maintain relationships with business leaders that have frequent operations and support hiring needs
- Full-cycle recruitment of hard-to-fill openings and additional roles as needed, approximately 20-30% of your time
- Leverage recruitment insights, including market conditions, trends, and impacts to recruiter performance and hiring demand to support recruiters and consult with hiring teams
- Participate and contribute toward larger talent acquisition service delivery model
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ of Talent Acquisition experience
- Demonstrated success in high-volume recruiting environments
- Ability to establish credibility and develop effective working relationships across all levels of a business
- Motivating, empowering leadership style
- Strong business acumen and strategic orientation, with an ability to influence and consult
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation/communication proficiency
- Working knowledge of AAP and/or Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
To apply click Talent Acquisition Supervisor