Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Global Traffic Technologies, LLC (GTT) enhances and saves lives every day. Our technology reduces response times for emergency vehicles allowing first responders to save lives; provides on-time public transportation allowing people to get to work, home and activities reliably; and reduces greenhouse gasses helping our customers be more environmentally friendly. More than 3,100 cities worldwide trust GTT to deliver reliable intelligent transportation solutions, including 41 of the 50 largest U.S. cities. As cities move into the Smart Cities space, GTT is helping to lead the industry leveraging our history of innovation.
Purpose of Position:
Our team is growing, and we are currently looking for an organized and outgoing Talent Acquisition Specialist!
You will be an integral part of our growth by sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates, and working closely with hiring managers and HR team throughout the process to ensure candidates have competencies for the role and fit our culture and our organizational values:
• We build extraordinary teams for extraordinary results
• Customer success inspires our innovation
• Kaizan is our way of life
• We compete for shareholders
This is an opportunity for you to come and help us change the way cities move!
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
• Leads external and internal recruitment efforts, collaborating with the HR Manager and Hiring Managers.
• Supports the GTT and Fortive employment brand, diversity initiatives, and other programs.
• Identifies and sources appropriate talent for current openings within the organization.
• In conjunction with the HR Manager, identifies talent gaps and proactively recruits and sources; developing a talent pipeline.
• Supports the recruitment process and lifecycle, including job postings, resume review, interviews, assessments and offers.
• Provides recruitment guidance and direction to hiring managers and HR Manager with Talent Acquisition related data.
• Focuses on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up & professional communication with candidates at all levels in the process.
• Leads weekly recruiting stand up.
• Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical & creative means to source candidates for open jobs.
• Supports college recruitment programs, and participates in employment events, including career fairs and internship programs as needed .
• Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding.
• Supports relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, as needed.
Internal: HR team, hiring managers, business leaders, Fortive talent acquisition team.
External: Candidates, third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, as needed.
Measures of Performance:
• Time to Fill
• Corporate Recruiting Scorecard Attainment
• Talent Pipeline
Background and Skill:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in talent acquisition, experience with technical recruiting, finance and/or marketing is preferred .
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo a plus) and how to leverage technology for recruitment.
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions; using a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
• Fluent in English
Personality Trait Profile:
• Pro-active with high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, and effectively interface with hiring managers, HR manager, and business leaders.
• Process and detail oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills.
Born of Danaher, but with a future uniquely its own, Fortive will comprise operating companies focused on creating essential, technology-based solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Fortive has an outstanding heritage in Danaher, which provides a tremendous opportunity from which to launch our new company in 2016.
We will be a $6 billion, Fortune 500 company with a strong foundation of success built over 30 years and an amazing team leading the path forward. Fortive operating companies thrive in a world that demands speed, rigor and agility, and together, we can immediately forge ahead with confidence and action, as we create and implement solutions that address our customers'? most critical challenges.
Like Danaher today, Fortive is passionate about continuous improvement and growth for our associates. The Fortive Business System will be core to our operating model, the cornerstone of our culture, and our competitive advantage.
ABOUT GLOBAL TRAFFIC TECHNOLOGIES
Global Traffic Technologies (GTT) is dedicated to providing our customers with the latest technology advancements on a mission to make roadways safer and more efficient.
GTT’s Opticom brand has been providing best-in-class priority control solutions for over 45 years. A testament to Opticom’s quality and durability is the continuing growth in the customer base, now comprising more than 70,000 intersections and 70,000 vehicles with over 3,100 customers worldwide. This includes 41 of the top 50 largest cities in the U.S.
Our success is based on working with communities to provide the best emergency vehicle preemption, transit signal priority and traffic management systems.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist