Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position is accountable for independently consulting on and recruiting for a variety of roles, including individual contributors and managers.
- Provides subject matter consultation to the hiring manager & Business Partner to align on the resource need.
- Contributes to the development of and implements effective recruiting strategy plan that impacts the ROI of the overall business (i.e. work load, candidate flow, quality of hire, etc.)
- Proactively approach talent acquisition challenges and gain market intelligence/ hiring trends in order to stay competitive.
- Proactively source & build a pipeline of candidates through networking, cold-calling, and other various social tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, ATS, Job Boards, Social/Digital channels, etc.)
- Leads talent acquisition initiatives and projects in support of business until goals
- Create and conduct regular business reviews with business leadership
- Identify qualified candidates through competency-based phone screens, while accurately representing Sleep Number.
- Ensure interview teams are equipped to interview on behalf of Sleep Number through regular coaching and training.
- Serves as a change champion in support of Talent Acquisition initiatives and implementations
- Partner with the interview team, Talent Acquisition Coordinator team, business partners, and candidates to own the experience from application to offer.
- Provide onboarding support and role model best practices across Talent Acquisition.
- Services as a mentor and provides indirect leadership to junior recruiters and/or contractors
- Manage Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure information and data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Lead and/or participate in cross functional HR project work as a subject matter expert
- Actively looks for process improvements, brings ideas forwards, and implements as appropriate
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality of Hire (i.e. 90-day retention), Staffing %, Time-to-Fill, Cost per hire, Updated metrics/notes in ATS system, Candidate and business partner satisfaction
- 3+ years in a full life cycle Recruiting (Talent Acquisition) role, with exposure to working across a variety of functions & locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR (or related field), preferred or equivalent work experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced candidate sourcing & talent assessment skills; builds and maintains internal and external networks
- Ability to partner, influence, and instill trust with mid-level business leaders
- Develop & execute action plans that tie to the needs of the business
- Ability to analyze and interpret talent acquisition data, recognize trends and make recommendations
- Strong presentation skills
- Stay up to date on legal and compliance aspects of interviewing and hiring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to appropriately tailor messages
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, and mentor others
- Demonstrates high integrity and can maintain confidentiality and use appropriate discretion
- Customer service orientation
- Interest in learning and commitment to continuous improvement for both self and others
- Proven research skills using LinkedIn is preferred, familiarity with other Social Networking channels is a plus
- Various ATS systems (prefer iCIMS knowledge) & experience with background check vendors
- Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Working Conditions (if applicable)
- Must be able to speak on the phone for up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to sit or stand at a desk, in front of a computer for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 10%)
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner