Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®,Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Talent Acquisition Partner, Sales and Service - REMOTE
Location: This position can be virtual or in any company office.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for hiring and promoting the best possible experienced hire talent to help Ingersoll Rand win! You will be largely focused on Sales and Service / Technician Roles within Ingersoll Rand’s Commercial HVAC business. This position reports into a Talent Acquisition Manager and is a member of Ingersoll Rand’s Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence.
We believe a key to success will be collaborative, mutually accountable partnerships you will develop. You will partner closely with hiring leaders and HR business partners to understand talent needs and create appropriate short/long term recruitment strategies. Also, you’ll lead effective and efficient hiring processes, enabled by your communication and influence with all stakeholders.
Primary recruiting responsibilities include:
- Building talent communities and candidate pipelines
- Refining position profiles to attract candidates
- Creatively sourcing and attracting diverse internal and external candidates
- Assessing and recommending top candidates
- Selecting the best candidate by facilitating effective interview debrief sessions
- “Getting to YES” by leading the comprehensive offer process
Candidate experience is important to us. Your role in developing candidates and keeping them informed throughout the hiring process will help position Ingersoll Rand as their company of choice. You’ll also partner with talent acquisition coordinator(s) to schedule interviews, conduct background checks, and launch new hire onboarding.
Of course, regulatory and company policies need to be managed through following talent acquisition standard work, including processes and appropriate use of our recruiting technology.
Career Progress is part of our company’s winning culture. You will also have opportunities to participate in projects or other initiatives as assigned. This role can lead to other positions within Talent Acquisition or other roles within Ingersoll Rand.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience is required
- Sales and/or Technician recruiting experience is a plus
- Ability to work virtually with occasional brief travel as needed
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will have developed the following skills:
- Advanced skills using various sourcing tools and recruitment branding to find and attract passive talent
- Skilled at assessing competencies and job fit, then successfully wooing the best candidate to hire
- Ability to collaborate, influence and lead change with leaders and other key partners
- Demonstrated desire for continuous improvement
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
To apply click Talent Aquisition Partner