Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Come join our creative and dynamic Talent Acquisition team. We need your expertise and energy to assist us in shaping our processes and branding. This role will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the on-boarding process and experience for all new hires leading weekly new hire orientation
- Manage and coordinate campus recruiting efforts
- Lead summer internship program and events such as executive speaker series, plant tour and volunteer
- Develop recruitment metrics with HR leaders
- Manage system efficiencies including ATS (Taleo), Workday, LinkedIn, HiringSolved and Oracle
- Assist TA leader and Partners in business research of our talent markets and develop sourcing, job marketing/posting strategy
- Department expense management and audit
- Vendor selection and management
- Full cycle recruiting for entry level engineering, customer service, sales and administrative roles
- Responsible for ensuring controlled documents are up to date for Quality Audit purposes
Candidates most successful in this role possess:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High school diploma and minimum of 5 years related work experience required.
- Strong interpersonal aptitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and often times ambiguous working environment.
- Complete proficiency in MS Office Suite. Able to proactively share progress, and recommendations while seeking guidance, direction, approvals as necessary.
- Demonstrate strong time management, organization, prioritization, and decision making skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Flexible and culturally adaptable team player and problem solver.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist