Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 30 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Talent Acquisition Manager might include the following:
- Supervises a team consisting of campus recruiters, experienced tax and audit recruiters and consulting services recruiters.
- Determines campus recruiting strategy; manages faculty relations.
- Develops and implements the Firmwide strategic recruiting plan; meets with management to develop office specific recruiting plans.
- Drives recruitment process improvements and creative approaches which will increase quantity and improve quality of hires.
- Works closely with Eide Bailly office recruitment teams to ensure a consistent candidate experience Firmwide.
- Manages the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Develops and implements strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent through traditional and non-traditional methods.
- Plans, executes and participates in internal and external recruiting events.
- Evaluates the appropriate websites, publications and social networking forums for market-specific job postings.
- Reviews requirements for new positions in conjunction with staffing need and related business case.
- Ensures adherence to legal, regulatory and Firm compliance requirements throughout the recruitment process.
- Develops and conducts training programs for management designed to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover.
- Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents hiring statistics.
- Participates in development of annual recruiting budget.
- Develops networks across the nation where the Firm has office locations.
- Maintains relationships with headhunter firms including negotiating and controlling employment related fees.
- Evaluate applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and make recommendations on changes or enhancements.
- Hires, develops, and mentors recruiting staff with a focus on accomplishing annual objectives.
Who You Are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in recruiting professional corporate positions including at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory position. (Recruiting experience in a professional services environment is highly preferred.)
- You enjoy establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- You are proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and using various software packages.
- You possess extensive knowledge of recruitment strategies and practices.
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of human resource theories and practices.
- You communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- In addition to all of this, you possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field. PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification is preferred.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager