Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide full life cycle recruiting support for the recruitment team. This will include systems support, data and process management, as well as hiring process coordination and improvements to ensure the highest level of candidate and internal customer experience.
- Subject matter expert for Applicant Tracking System; support for the talent acquisition team ensuring data and processes are completed and accurate
- Analyze talent acquisition systems and processes
- Consistently ensure the highest level of candidate experience through coordinating interview schedules and special events
- Consistently ensure the highest level of internal customer (hiring managers, interview teams) experience by partnering with them to coordinate interview schedules and any additional requests
- Special Projects: as needed lead and monitor special projects throughout the year that are critical to business (i.e. exit interview information, branding; etc.)
- As needed, source and review resumes, as well as screen applicants/candidates,
- Subject matter expert for all applicant tracking system and processes.
- Must have the ability to manage reporting and provide full life cycle administrative support for the corporate Talent Acquisition team; ability to run ad-hoc reports as needed
- Post all positions to appropriate posting boards and social media sites; monitor their effectiveness and manage the expiration dates
- Partner with and provide support for the Human Resource Business Partner in employer branding initiatives including but not limited to social and digital initiatives
- Partner with the other HR teams and coordinators to work effectively
- 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resource (HR); recruiting function specific is ideal
- 2+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting and process support
- 2+ years’ experience with Applicant Tracking Systems management, analyzing data and recommending process changes.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Access), HTML preferred, Internet skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess the ability to multi-task frequently
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator I