Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
In this role you will provide Talent Acquisition support to the Talent Solutions Team. The Talent Acquisition Assistant role is critical to the success of the internal staffing and external hiring process and is the main point of contact during candidate travel, candidate scheduling and on-site interviews.
- Manage all administration of the recruiting activities for assigned functions. This includes verbal and written communications with candidates, coordinating interview schedules, and managing the pre-employment contingency process.
- Manage the flow and candidate management during each interview day.
- Track and report critical candidate flow information using a web-based applicant tracking tool, and other emerging and company supported software programs.
- Build candidate & client trust, developing partnerships throughout the building with AV, Business Conference Center, HR, hiring teams, and more.
- Complete projects and additional tasks identified by Talent Acquisition Manager
General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie’s Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You’ve come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy while meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated capacity to pro-actively complete multiple detailed tasks with frequent interruptions
- Excellent communication skills with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of GMI management and a broad array of candidates, customers, and suppliers outside the company.
- High level of integrity, sound judgment & discretion regarding handling confidential or sensitive information.
- Willingness and ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities, roles, and managers.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in Microsoft based applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HCM applications, with a willingness to learn and master other software programs as needed.
- Available for occasional overtime.
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in a high volume, high paced, detail-oriented setting
- Associate degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply click Talent Acquisiton Assistant