Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This role provides assistance, support and coordination to the Executive Recruiting process, and will also provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team. This person will work with contacts across Ameriprise to schedule interviews with senior leaders and executives, arrange travel for candidates to meet with senior leaders and executives, help create offer letters, and support the background verification process for executive level candidates. This person will contribute to other work across the global talent acquisition team as needed, including back-up support for our HR Reception area.
• Partner with Executive Recruiting Directors to assist with the successful execution of the candidate interview, offer and onboarding process for key senior-level and Executive leadership roles including creating internal/external job postings, updating candidate statuses in the candidate management system, executing the extensive background check verification process, creating interview guides, arranging travel for candidates and scheduling interviews, job offer preparation, and creating offer letters.
• Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team and VP of Talent Acquisition by scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports and invoices. Respond to ad hoc requests and manage small projects such as filing, copying, and preparing documents for meetings and presentations. May read and respond to emails and requests on behalf of the leader; ensure leader is informed of pending requests or requests where follow up is required.
• Provide back-up support for the HR Receptionist, which includes greeting external candidates and employees, and assisting with various quality assurance and onboarding processes in the department. Assist with additional projects in the department as needed.
• 3+ years of experience providing senior level administrative support or detailed client service support in a fast-paced and professional environment.
• Experience communicating important, time-sensitive, and confidential information to executive-level business leaders.
• Proficiency with computer programs (Microsoft Office suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and administrative programs (Ariba Buyer, Concur, etc.).
• Ability to multi-task, quickly change direction and independently prioritize work in order to support multiple people.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience writing clear communications to senior leaders and large teams.
• Previously demonstrated ability to collaborate and coordinate activities smoothly with large teams on tight deadlines.
• Ability to anticipate needs and use independent judgment given limited availability of leader.
• Ability to exercise discretion due to accessing and handling sensitive information.
• Strong level of professional business acumen and executive presence.
• Experience working with ELT members or executives.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
To apply click Senior Recruiting Support Assistant