Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
National Cardiovascular Partners
As the nations leading provider of independent outpatient interventional lab facilities, NCP works hard to acquire, retain and grow leading talent in our industry. We understand that our people are the driver for our continued success and we have designed our culture to foster growth, reward performance and support the lives of the people that come in and out of our offices and lab facilities every day. Following are just a few of the different ways we strive to treat our employees better:
- No call
- No weekends
- Bonus Potential
- Enhanced PTO Benefits
- Safe Harbor 401k with Match
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Talent Development
- Service Awards
- Referral Rewards
- and more...
Under direction of the Vice President of Human Resources, the Recruitment Manager will be a strategic and consultative partner with NCP’s key stakeholders to develop and drive a talent acquisition strategy which attracts, engages, and retains talent—making NCP an employer of choice. The Recruitment Manager is responsible for the management of the recruitment function of the organization and will lead a team of recruiters. Demonstrated success managing high performance teams and executing effective recruitment strategies is essential in this role.
Requires visual and auditory acuity adequate for frequent use of computers and occasional use of other office equipment. Ability to move frequently throughout the Center to supervise employees and activities, to sit for long periods, and to perform desk, office, and administrative activities.
Requires frequent and constant judgment, leadership, and the ability to make decisions and solve problems immediately; occasionally in response to disasters or emergencies, actual events or drills. Requires English language skills for constant high-level written and interpersonal communications.
Category III: Jobs with tasks that do not routinely involve exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues; persons in this category are not called upon to perform or assist in emergency medical aid or to be potentially exposed in any other way as a condition of employment.
- Values Fit: Demonstrates behaviors consistent with character, competency, passion, humility
- Intellectual Agility: Demonstrates above average intelligence, is a quick learner, sees patterns, is proactive, non-negotiable competency
- Accountable: Holds self-100% personally accountable to achieve results; Follows through on commitments. Quickly gains trust of teammates and customers; Has an attitude of ownership; personal alignment with company's vision and objectives.
- Achievement Orientation/GSD: The ability and sense of urgency to prioritize and act in a way that leads to getting the right stuff done.
- Ability to Win: Demonstrates the ability to achieve success; consistently exceeds performance expectations in all aspects of the business.
- Solutions Innovator: Is a creative problem solver; challenges previous assumptions and methods to continuously improve and solve challenges; relentlessly pursues a better solution
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with VP of Human Resources and hiring managers to forecast staffing needs and identify areas where there are difficulty hiring qualified candidates; develop and drive a recruitment strategy to attract talent and build qualified candidate pipelines that support company goals and meet internal staffing deadlines.
- Develop and implement recruitment policies; oversee all sourcing, interviewing, selection, and pre-employment activities and processes to create a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with enterprise leaders to ensure business alignment and create an environment of trust, communication, and efficient processes.
- Set clear performance goals for team members, linking goals to organizational objectives. Coach, mentor, provide feedback, manage performance; provide direction and professional development opportunities.
- Interpret and disseminate key information, including changes in business priorities, recruitment strategies or processes, and workforce patterns.
- Manage escalated recruitment issues, implement solutions, and provide guidance and/or recommendations to hiring managers and recruiting team members.
- Manage own requisition load and successfully fill senior or executive level positions using technology, social media, referral networks, community outreach, military, educational institutions, professional organizations, or staffing firms.
- Report weekly recruitment activity and bimonthly/annual key performance indicator (KPI) metrics, evaluating internal/market trends and identifying additional opportunities that may exist.
- Responsible for team’s accurate internal controls processes and annual audit readiness for compliance purposes.
- Continually improve recruitment processes and programs to ensure recruitment best practices and alignment with the company’s commitment to being an equal opportunity employer.
- Maintain current knowledge of emerging technology, innovative sourcing trends, and best recruitment practices; cascade knowledge to recruiting team.
- Implement affirmative action plans and special recruitment goals and programs to ensure recruitment of diversified workforce with regards to hiring of women, minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
- Collaborate with Marketing to support the overall execution of the employment branding strategy.
- Negotiate employment fee structures, onboard, and liaise with staffing agencies.
- Research and manage recruitment vendors; evaluate effectiveness and determine preferred vendor list.
- Stay up to date with current federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Execution of strategic talent acquisition plans to meet the organization's needs, including internal/external advertising and community outreach to ensure an adequate pipeline of talent.
- Effectively communicate with constituents and key stake holders of the business.
- Drive success of recruiting team, including managing prioritization, delegation, and overall accountability of team’s activity.
- Effective design, implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of ongoing recruitment processes and programs to ensure efficiency and best practices.
- Execute accurate internal controls and annual audit readiness for compliance purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related discipline required.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of full life cycle, high-volume recruitment experience required, including 3+ years leading and developing a recruitment team.
- Experience in a multi-facility or healthcare environment a plus.
- Applicant Tracking Systems proficiency required; experience with Paycom a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) required.
- Demonstrated ability navigating a corporate environment and building strong and productive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to organize work and prioritize competing deadlines.
- Proven ability to implement successful, cost-effective, and creative sourcing strategies in competitive employment market conditions.
- Ability to identify root cause of recruitment issues and proactively develop solutions.
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information, including key information about changes in the recruitment strategies and workforce patterns.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and best practices in recruitment and selection, as well as human resources knowledge in compensation & benefits and employee relations required.
- Experience selecting staffing agencies, negotiating contracts, and managing vendors
To apply click Recruitment Manager