Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Fairview Health Services
This position is the responsible for all aspects of filling open positions including partnering with human resources partners, managers and leadership to hire top talent for Fairview by anticipating and filling business needs. As the primary contact for applicants and managers, the recruiting specialist will coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including, selection of best advertising venues, source applicant pools, screen applicants, interview and present top candidates to managers, coordinate all interview and hiring steps, evaluate all selection criteria to ensure applicants are meeting and or exceeding requirements, and ensure the successful completion and start of the on-boarding process
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of assigned requisitions to fill open positions with top talent.
- Partner with managers and human resources site staff and leadership to anticipate, meet and exceed recruitment needs for assigned areas
- Continually evaluate and improve processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or related field.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, 7 years of Human Resources related experience, 3 years or more of that experience in recruitment.
- 3 years recruitment experience
- 3 years’ experience in healthcare in a multi-union, multi-site environment
Other Desired Skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of HRMS/Applicant tracking systems.
- Act independently to solve problems.
- Seek creative opportunities to meet customer needs.
- Flexibility and follow-up skills are essential.
- Ability to make independent and objective decisions, prioritize tasks and handle pressure.
- Exceptional negotiation, facilitation and change management skills to ensure high levels customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations and the ability to apply these laws to the work environment.
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals—including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital—serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview’s 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
To apply click Recruiting Specialist