Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Recruiting Coordinator role will provide recruitment and onboarding support to our Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide efficient, accurate and timely support of our interview, offer, and on-boarding processes.
- Provide high touch communication to all candidates, ensuring they are always aware of their status as a candidate or new hire as well as the necessary next steps in the process
- Coordinate comprehensive candidate logistics, including candidate travel, candidate scheduling, and candidate expense reports
- Coordinate and schedule complex interview schedules (phone, in-person, video conference) and act as point person on day of interview (where applicable)
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, People Operations and hiring managers to ensure consistent communication and statuses of positions and/or candidates
- Initiate background checks and gather all necessary new hire information
- Organize, update, and maintain a wide variety of resource information within the applicant tracking system
- Follow defined Talent Acquisition lifecycle within the applicant tracking system including tracking/maintenance of candidate and requisition records. Assists recruitment team in ensuring accuracy of data
- Generate correspondence with applicants as needed
- Develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals
- Participate in implementing/maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance with company policies and legal requirements
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- Two (2) years relevant Human Resources experience required.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System required; Lever experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong level of professional service and follow-through in a confidential manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- High sense of urgency and results orientation
- Strong judgment and decision making/analysis skills
- Strong relationship building and teamwork orientation
- High detail-orientation and commitment to quality work products
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented
- Flexible and resourceful – able to manage last minute changes/requests and unexpected challenges
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator