Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
Our ideal recruiter is enthusiastic, innovative, high-energy, and self-motivated. As our Recruiter you will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment including but not limited to defining, searching, qualifying, assessing and selecting candidates of a variety of positions across our corporation. This is a high-volume load; up to 40 job requisitions at a given time. The Recruiter leads the recruitment process to identify and hire highly qualified and professional candidates.
- Responsible for full-life cycle of recruiting including partnering with hiring manager (intake), coordinate recruitment calendar/plan, screening, sourcing, conducting phone & live interviews, and presenting qualified candidates.
- Uses recruiting tools such as LinkedIn and other applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software to fill assigned orders rapidly with qualified candidates.
- Work closely with HR Operations Team and HR representation at other business units on posting job requisitions and descriptions, interview coordination, and job offer sequence.
- Work within ATS system guidelines and define manage applicant and candidate activity.
- Employ interviewing techniques to assess the fit between a candidate's previous experience and the position.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and internal business customers to manage recruiting strategy with a national focus supporting business needs.
- Train Hiring Managers on the recruitment process and the steps that they are responsible with completing.
- Plan, coordinate, and attend career fairs and special events as it relates to sourcing talent to fill critical needs.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outlined in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Position requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 3 to 5 years of recruitment experience. Attention to detail, organization, and data analysis skills are required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are required. Computer entry and/or typing skills are desirable. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, multi task, and have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various business units and departments
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Skills in problem solving; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work hours that conform to standard business operations (8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.)
To apply click Recruiter