Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Due to rapid growth, Restaurant Technologies is adding an experienced Recruiter to our Talent Acquisition team. This person will manage full-cycle recruiting in support of exempt and non-exempt positions and will work closely with HR Business Partners and Managers to hire at our 41 depot locations nationally and at our Corporate Headquarters in Mendota Heights, MN. You will be part of a team responsible for ensuring a positive candidate and customer experience while sourcing and hiring for Sales, Operations, and Corporate roles.
Talent Acquisition (90%)
- Full cycle recruiting and coordination of hiring including job postings, sourcing, screening/interviewing candidates, and generating offer letters. Partner closely with hiring managers in the development of recruitment and selection plans including intake meetings and continual communications throughout life cycle of recruitment process.
- Utilize current and future social platforms for sourcing talent. Proactively seek new avenues to identify and attract candidates and pipeline talent.
- Manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities. Promote a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Maintain appropriate documentation in Workday; guide hiring managers on Workday as it relates to recruiting.
Human Resources Special Projects (10%)
- At Restaurant Technologies, the Talent Acquisition team is an important partner to the HR team overall. We often collaborate with Human Resources, Learning and Development, Wellness, Safety and other groups on projects related to Candidate and Employee Experience, Employee Engagement, and more.
Requirement Skills and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, including recruiting for hourly and salaried positions; Sales recruiting experience preferred.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Passion for superior candidate experience and diversity hiring
- Strong customer focus and superior relationship building skills with people at all levels. Ability to engage, teach and learn from hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
- Business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results.
- Understanding of employment laws, compliance regulations, and recruiting best practices.
- Experience using recruiting websites, social media platforms and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Recruiting agency experience preferred.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies avalued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of innovative and environmentally sound cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions, serving over 25,000 satisfied customers.
Join our award winning workplace where driven team members enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.
To apply click Recruiter - Corporate, Sales & Operations