Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
National Cardiovascular Partners
As the nations leading provider of independent outpatient interventional lab facilities, NCP works hard to acquire, retain and grow leading talent in our industry. We understand that our people are the driver for our continued success and we have designed our culture to foster growth, reward performance and support the lives of the people that come in and out of our offices and lab facilities every day. Following are just a few of the different ways we strive to treat our employees better:
- No call
- No weekends
- Bonus Potential
- Enhanced PTO Benefits
- Safe Harbor 401k with Match
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Talent Development
- Service Awards
- Referral Rewards
- and more...
The Recruiter will be a strategic and consultative partner with the Recruitment Manager and NCP’s key stakeholders to develop and drive a talent acquisition strategy that best suits the needs of the organization. This position will be responsible for building strong relationships with hiring managers and ensuring overall sourcing strategies and plans are developed and executed in order to effectively fill requisitions in a timely fashion. Demonstrated success using and executing sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline is essential in this role.
Requires visual and auditory acuity adequate for frequent use of computers and occasional use of other office equipment. Ability to move frequently throughout the Center to supervise employees and activities, to sit for long periods, and to perform desk, office, and administrative activities.
Requires frequent and constant judgment, leadership, and the ability to make decisions and solve problems immediately; occasionally in response to disasters or emergencies, actual events or drills. Requires English language skills for constant high-level written and interpersonal communications.
Category III: Jobs with tasks that do not routinely involve exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues; persons in this category are not called upon to perform or assist in emergency medical aid or to be potentially exposed in any other way as a condition of employment.
- Values Fit: Demonstrates behaviors consistent with character, competency, passion, humility
- Intellectual Agility: Demonstrates above average intelligence, is a quick learner, sees patterns, is proactive, non-negotiable competency
- Accountable: Holds self-100% personally accountable to achieve results; Follows through on commitments. Quickly gains trust of teammates and customers; Has an attitude of ownership; personal alignment with company's vision and objectives.
- Collaborative: Ability to work well with others on projects and tasks, analyzes issues, and processes; reaches out to peers, cooperates with supervisor, establishes collaborative relationships.
- Ability to Win: Demonstrates the ability to achieve success; consistently exceeds performance expectations in all aspects of the business.
- Solutions Innovator: Is a creative problem solver; challenges previous assumptions and methods to continuously improve and solve challenges; relentlessly pursues a better solution
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with Recruitment Manager and hiring managers to identify staffing needs and develop recruitment plans for each open position, developing creative solutions to attract talent and build qualified candidate pipelines which support company goals and meet internal staffing deadlines.
- Be fully responsible for and act as the single point of contact for hiring managers on all assigned requisitions. Collaborate with hiring manager and appropriate internal team members to clarify position specific requirements, understand the opportunity beyond the job description, manage expectations, and communicates sourcing plans and recruiting timelines.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, serving as a consultative partner and advisor who provides innovative solutions which solve recruiting challenges and influence hiring decisions.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment process: prepare job descriptions, post job advertisements, develop candidate pipeline, review applicant resumes, conduct initial phone interviews, manage candidates in applicant tracking system, coordinate interview logistics, work closely with hiring managers for interview feedback, and support final candidate selection.
- Extend verbal offers of employment, draft offer letters, coordinate pre-employment testing, and work closely with Human Resources team for new employee onboarding.
- Ensure recruitment practices are consistent with the company’s commitment to being an equal opportunity employer.
- Assist in implementation of affirmative action plans and special recruitment goals and programs as they relate to the hiring of women, minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
- Maintain the recruitment dashboard and prepare weekly recruitment activity reporting for Recruitment Manager and hiring managers.
- Proactively gather market data/trends and share with the Human Resources team and hiring managers.
- Report recruitment key performance indicators (KPIs) to Recruitment Manager.
- Support the overall execution of the employment branding strategy in partnership with talent acquisition strategy.
- Support negotiation of employment fee structures with staffing agencies.
- Special projects and other recruitment related duties as assigned.
- Provides guidance and recommendations to hiring managers on recruitment issues and processes.
- Supports strategic workforce plans to meet the organization's needs, including internal/external advertising and community outreach to ensure an adequate pipeline of talent.
- Evaluates recruitment/market trends and assesses additional opportunities that may exist.
- Maintains talent acquisition records, including job descriptions, scorecards, and ATS.
- Maintenance of Recruitment Dashboard and associated recruitment key performance indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred.
- 5-7 years of full life cycle, high-volume recruitment experience required; healthcare staffing agency experience a plus.
- Applicant Tracking Systems proficiency required; experience with Paycom a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) required.
- Experience developing and implementing a multi-faceted local/national recruitment strategy.
- Demonstrated track record of understanding and supporting functional and technical hiring needs at all levels of the organization, with the ability to translate into effective passive and active candidate generation strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidate qualifications, then consultatively present to hiring teams.
- Proven ability to understand candidate motivations and effectively sell the opportunity to the candidate through the offer acceptance stage.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships throughout the organization.
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information, including key information about changes in the recruitment strategies and workforce patterns.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and best practices in recruitment and selection required; human resources knowledge in compensation & benefits and employee relations preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; must possess the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
To apply click Recruiter