Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose -
We are seeking an experienced recruiter who will utilize a consultative approach to support full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent in a cost-effective manner and add value to our business. This person will execute the implementation and administration of recruiting processes, as well as provide an excellent candidate experience driving Cargill’s brand as an employer of choice.
Principal Accountabilities -
65% Develop and Execute Recruitment Strategies
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies, including proactive recruiting, and evaluating/selecting appropriate sourcing methods for current openings utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand.
• Proactively seek new avenues to identify and attract candidates and pipeline talent.
• Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
• Utilize recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities.
• Actively participate in recruitment related projects or initiatives with businesses/functions.
25% Relationship Management
• Develop and maintain internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
• Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
• Manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong and positive client and candidate experience.
• Where applicable, participate in the management and selection of vendors.
10% Employment Governance & Compliance
• Drawing upon general employment knowledge and experience, ensure Talent Acquisition compliance requirements are met which may include:
- Policy and legal requirements for a specific region/country/state
- Administration of internal systems and/or creation of processes to ensure compliance with country/local labor laws
• Coordinate accountability measures and processes to ensure compliance of policies, processes, and procedures.
• 3+ years of recruiting experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process
• Previous experience sourcing, pipelining or headhunting
• Strong business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results and ensuring a great experience
• Ability to gather and analyze data, and implement recommendations with business partners
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of diversity recruiting strategies
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Experience with recruiting ATS system Taleo
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Recruiter