Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position will be located in either our San Francisco, Philadelphia or Minneapolis office.
Hero is expanding our presence across the country and we are looking for a Director, Talent Acquisition to help us achieve our hiring goals and build teams that accurately represent our well-respected brand.
You have successfully developed and implemented talent acquisition strategies to support rapid growth, built and led a team of diverse talent acquisition specialists at all levels in various locations, and partnered with HR to ensure top-notch candidate and new hire on-boarding experience. You will bring your solid background in strategically sourcing and recruiting diverse talent for technical and digital roles in a competitive market, while serving as a brand ambassador for Hero Digital.
You naturally project positive energy and go out of your way to build genuine relationships with all your internal clients and business leaders. You’re a solutions-oriented problem solver, able to both identify potential problems and recommend practical solutions. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and approach difficult situations as opportunities to develop. You’re collaborative, nimble, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are detailed oriented, a critical thinker and comfortable with navigating ambiguity. You’re a lifelong learner eager to learn, open to feedback, and foster an entrepreneurial spirit. Lastly, you are able to maneuver seamlessly through strategic, operational and tactical work and be a hands-on in implementing strategic talent acquisition solutions that will enable Hero Digital to recruit and retain top industry talent.
What you’ll do
- This role reports to the SVP, Employee Experience and partners closely with business leaders to understand their business strategy and talent needs
- Leverage deep recruiting knowledge to develop plans to attract top talent with required skillsets to support Hero’s business and growth objectives
- Serve as a player/coach partnering with senior leaders for full-cycle recruiting efforts for critical senior roles, including identifying capability and knowledge requirements, sourcing a diverse slate of candidates, establishing valid candidate assessment processes and facilitating the offer process
- Partner with head of Employee Experience to develop and drive employment initiatives and articulate a branding strategy for Hero to become an employer of choice.
- Develop and implement Diversity and Inclusion programs pertaining to TA.
- Manage and inspire a talent acquisition team to deliver outstanding results while effectively communicating the critical dimensions of the staffing strategy, updating the staffing status and ensuring tight alignment with the hiring managers and business unit plans.
- Lead the recruiting team to implement creative solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent quickly and efficiently and lead initiatives to ensure Hero is providing a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Identify, develop, and prioritize recruitment from emerging talent markets nationally.
- Maintain integrity and upkeep of recruiting systems and processes while supporting new tools and efficiency opportunities
- Responsible for the data integrity of ATS and establish key performance metrics for TA function, track and report to monitor and improve performance
- Build high trust relationships with internal and external clients and partners and participate in related programs and process improvement projects as a talent consultant to build and deliver best-in-class Talent Acquisition services to Hero
- Oversee, integrate and revamp as necessary Domestic and Global contingent workforce solutions process.
- Assist in developing and implementing seamless integrations of the Talent Acquisition process in new and upcoming M&A’s as Hero continues to grow.
- Maintain compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements.
Who you are
- 10+ years of recruiting experience in a search firm, agency or in-house corporate talent acquisition team with demonstrated expertise in full cycle recruiting. The majority should be focused on San Francisco Bay Area Talent.
- 5 years+ team management, leadership and development experience
- 3+ years of experience in technology and/or creative industry recruiting.
- Expertise in managing recruiting for high volume contingent workforce.
- Thorough understanding of job market and hiring trends, early indicators of change, and strategies to adapt quickly to a changing hiring environment
- Leader with vision in unique sourcing strategies, recruitment methodologies and tools in both high-demand and emerging talent markets.
- The ability to coach and mentor his/her team and collaborate well with complimentary HR disciplines as a broader employee experience team
- Prior experience in building a recruiting infrastructure for rapidly growing organizations, including process, strategy, metrics and systems. Expertise in implementing seamless national recruiting, contingent workforce and planning and mobility programs
- Experience optimizing ATS reporting and leveraging sourcing tools in a streamlined workflow (Hero’s HR tech stack includes Greenhouse, BambooHR (HRIS) and LinkedIn Recruiter).
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done in tandem with participating in complex strategy discussions. You work well in a team and have the confidence to run independently at times.
- Excellent follow through, judgment, communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to thrive in very fast-paced agency environments
- Consistently embody Hero’s values and serve as a brand ambassador across the company
Who we are
We are building the leading independent customer experience agency in North America. We partner with brands on their biggest opportunities, driving their growth through a relentless focus on the customer. Hero Digital helps turn vision into reality—crafting iconic experiences, and building customer loyalty. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in lean teams who focus on solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. As a trusted advisor to the world’s best brands, we have created experiences that have defined companies like Western Digital, Sephora, Salesforce, and Aramark.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are genuine, entrepreneurial, collaborative, nimble, and dedicated.
As an entrepreneurial firm, we celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and make magic happen. We believe in warm, direct, and genuine communications with our clients and with each other. As a collaborative company, we believe that no one will be as successful alone as the team will be when working together. Being nimble in our approach makes our work more fun and our customers happier. We are dedicated to our goals. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Finally, we believe that diverse teams make innovation possible and that it is a business imperative to build a company reflecting the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
To apply click Director of Talent Acquisition