Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Digital Recruiter in our Minneapolis office.
As a Digital Recruiter, you will:
- Lead technical recruiting efforts for our loyalty + crm and devops teams across the country.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment process across a variety of levels and digital and technical roles, including software/web/database development (e.g. Java, SQL, Hadoop), devops (e.g. hosting engineers, consulting architects, site reliability engineers), Frontend Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, and more
- Partner closely with hiring managers, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles while delivering outstanding client service
- Promote ICF Next’s career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance and career events.
- Manage multiple recruiting efforts as well as assigned recruiting projects
As a Digital Recruiter, you will have:
- Ability to find, recruit, vet, hire and onboard top digital and tech talent
- 5+ years of experience recruiting software/web development (Backend, Frontend, and Full Stack Developers), Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, and Project Management professionals
- Digital agency or management consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
To apply click Digital Recruiter