Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Walser Automotive Group
We are Family Focused. Performance Motivated. Values Driven
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That’s because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
We have a great opportunity for a full time corporate recruiter to be part of our team. The recruiting team supports full life cycle recruiting, including; sourcing, interviewing, pre-hire testing, selection and offer management. This recruiting position will support hiring of dealership roles for Walser Dealerships and other business units in MN & KS.
What's it look like?
- Collaborate with peers to ensure the recruiting team provides high level service to all leaders across the organization.
- Work closely with hiring managers and appropriate HR staff as needed to update/write job postings and job descriptions
- Partner with leaders on their turf to identify and understand hiring needs and candidate profile; job specifications and duties, qualifications and skills necessary to hire top quality candidates
- Coordinate and schedule all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Utilizes a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipeline to meet/exceed established hiring goals, including, but not limited to, database mining, Internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks, employee referrals, colleges and universities.
- Build community relationships to source candidates from colleges and community or professional organizations
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping in ATS. Prepare recruitment reports as requested
- Partner with HR team to ensure successful transition from candidate to employee
- Organizes and attends job fairs and recruitment events to create a continuous candidate pipeline.
- Develop and maintain a pool of talented professionals
- Coaches and trains Hiring Managers and other stakeholders regarding staffing process to drive consistent candidate selection methods.
- Understands market trends and employment conditions for assigned territory.
What we're looking for:
- Three to five years Recruiting experience with a Bachelor’s degree in related HR or business field; or equivalent education, training and experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; speaking, listening and writing
- Proficiency sourcing & advertising on social media, LinkedIn, Indeed, Handshake, etc.
- Proficient MS office skills, including Excel.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Full benefits package – Employees have access to a complete family focused benefits package;
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Medical and Behavioral Health teleconferencing services (MD Live)
- 401k with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Family and Work Life Balance Benefits –
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- Open PTO & Holiday - what you do here is important, but so is the time you spend with family and friends.
- Our culture of inclusion and fairness – Our employee resource network provides diversity accountability while opening up mentoring and professional development events, through initiatives including our recently launched Women of Walserprogram.
- The opportunity to give back – The Walser Foundation donates 5% of our pre-tax profits back to the communities we work and live in. Last year Walser employees and their families donated more than 1000 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Polar Plunge, Feed My Starving Children, and more. We believe by working together we can create positive change in our community.
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.