Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a member of the People & Culture team at Siteimprove, the Corporate Recruiter will provide best in class talent acquisition to the organization. Based out of our office in Minneapolis, this role will be responsible for the full recruitment life-cycle which includes developing search strategies, sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing candidates, and closing on candidates. Including, but not limited to networking, user-groups, professional affiliations, cold calling, job postings, job boards, and resume mining. This position is an integral part of our growth at Siteimprove.
- The Corporate Recruiter will take accountability in partnering with hiring managers to understand the short and mid-term business needs and deliver an impactful and effective recruiting process, with an emphasis on the Sales department
- Responsible for the full recruiting life cycle from planning & sourcing, cold calling, to candidate assessment and offers
- Develop and understand the sourcing strategies for each role recruited
- Execute recruitment and sourcing plans to deliver quality pipeline to hiring managers
- Ability to sell Siteimprove as an employer of choice with a high level of integrity
- Screen candidates resume against position qualifications; interview candidates to determine the suitability and obtain required information
- Conduct interviews, negotiate salary offers, conduct pre-hire employment screenings and partner with onboarding stakeholders on the preferred start date
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers to give feedback on candidates
- Provide a positive candidate experience throughout the entire selection process through onboarding
- Leverage a variety of sources including internet, network referrals, online resume databases, etc. to attract qualified candidates
- Aggressively utilize LinkedIn and other social media channels for hiring candidates
- Administer, post, and monitor job openings through an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Create an active network for both passive and active applicants
- Attend meet-ups, round-tables, seminars, and various social events to canvas for talent and to identify talent partners
- Ability to report regularly on quantity and quality related KPI’s
- Ability to work some evening and weekends to fulfill recruitment activities
- Shares best practices and collaborates with the People & Culture team
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We Require of You
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Communications, Marketing, or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- 1+ years’ experience in full cycle recruitment or sales experience, preferably in business development, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent
- Valid Passport
What We'll Love About You
- Demonstrated experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Demonstrated experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter Seat
- Familiarity in recruiting in a competitive job market
- Innovative recruitment methods to sell the organization as an employer of choice and to build and maintain the candidate pipeline
- Familiar with recruitment best practices to effectively measure industry benchmarks
- Proven success recruiting through cold calling and social recruiting sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, etc.
- Ability to collaborate and provide support to all levels and departments within Siteimprove and through external talent channel partners
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to find common ground in negotiations
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Consultative and technically adept
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to individuals and groups
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a people-centric software company that was founded in 2003 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has since expanded around the world. In addition to our Minneapolis office and corporate headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto. With more than 500 employees working in 14 markets, we pride ourselves on having a truly global, yet truly local approach.
Siteimprove is driven by the desire to simplify website management and make the internet a better place. In fact, our company mission is to make the web better for all. We’ve helped more than 7,000 organizations transform the way they manage their websites, making the web more inclusive in the process.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a best place to work across the globe.
- Rest and Relaxation. 3+ weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays.
- Healthy and Stay Fit Benefits. We are happy to provide a free onsite fitness facility. Medical with HSA option, dental, vision and discounts to a variety of healthy lifestyle providers are offered.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day at an unbelievably low cost! In addition, we offer free fresh fruit, free espresso and coffee, free soda and sparkling water and the infamous Donut Fridays.
- Development Opportunities. We are growing which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We offer quarterly community involvement events and monthly morale boosting activities to be a good corporate citizen. We are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about ourhttps://siteimprove.com/company/csr/
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Women, Disabled & Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter