Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
- Proactively identify, contact and attract candidates through developing creative and unique sourcing strategies supporting markets throughout the US.
- Conduct multiple phone interviews daily following a script to qualify candidates.
- Make recommendations to hiring managers and assist in schedule second round interviews with leadership.
- Manage relationships with internal and external candidates through consistent communication via phone and email.
- Ensure positive candidate experience throughout process from recruiter communication through entirety of process.
- Maintain accurate candidate and requisition records in Applicant Tracking System.
- Participates on small to medium projects or be assigned ad hoc sourcing assignments.
- May partner with business leaders through the interviewing process.
- Manage existing processes and focus on continuous process improvement.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Compete a high level of outbound call activity on a daily basis.
- Meeting or exceeding performance metrics including completed phone screens, scheduled interviews, number of hires and time to fill.
- Meeting project deadlines and success metrics.
- 2+ years recruiting or agency staffing experience preferred.
- Previous experience recruiting for roles in a field centric business operation.
- Previous experience recruiting for a reoccurring skill set such as customer service, manufacturing, production, delivery, technician etc.
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related field including Liberal Arts disciplines such as Communications preferred or equivalent work experience.
Other specialized skills, abilities, working conditions
- Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality.
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking Systems, Workday preferred.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques including using Indeed.com and other resources.
- High comfort level with Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent communication, follow-up, and organizational skills.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply click Contract Talent Acquisition Partner