Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lifetouch is looking for an experienced, high energy Senior IS Recruiter to join the School Photography and Yearbooks Talent Acquisition team. The Senior IS Recruiter will recruit and provide support in hiring key IS leadership and senior roles. We are looking for someone who has a thorough understanding of IS recruiting and creative sourcing. This is a 3 month temporary role.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
- Lead the recruiting initiatives for assigned IS roles
- Establish and cultivate positive and effective business partnerships with Lifetouch hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team colleagues
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition team to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies
- Successfully conduct creative sourcing for passive, qualified candidates
- Review applications
- Interview and pre-screen candidates
- Schedule high potential candidates for interviews with the hiring team
- Evaluate, track and monitor recruiting activities against identified success goals
- Communicate as a Talent Brand Ambassador for Lifetouch. Ensuring that all interactions with candidates and hiring teams are positive and represent the core values of Lifetouch
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to continually develop and enhance recruiting programs, policies, processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management, Business or related field preferred.
- 5-8 years performing increasingly complex and broadly defined roles, specifically recruiting and talent acquisition. Experience recruiting for IS roles preferred
- Solid working knowledge of broad human resources functional areas including strong knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills that effectively direct, motivate, collaborate and influence at all levels within the organization
- Proven success in adding value to a high performing, collaborative team
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Computer skills, including experience using Google, Microsoft Office and Jobvite or another Applicant Tracking System
Lifetouch is an equal opportunity employer
To apply click Contract Senior IS Recruiter