Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Job Posting Title:
The Ag Business Recruitment (ABR) team is tasked with assisting Land O’Lakes’ member cooperatives in sourcing, recruiting & hiring intern and full-time candidates.
As part of the ABR team, the Ag Business Recruitment (ABR) College Recruiter/Sourcer will work closely with the team to find, engage, screen & submit top candidates to key roles within our cooperative system. In addition to sourcing, this role will also partner on executing the recruitment technology strategy as well as bringing consistency to the summer intern program.
· Utilize sourcing platforms, processes and networks to find candidates for open positions. Includes, but not limited to, social networks, direct calling, CRM/Recruitment Marketing technologies, ATS, job boards, etc.
· Drive pipeline strategy connecting former interns to full time opportunities with member cooperatives and across the enterprise
· Conducting phone screen/interviews to shortlist top talent for recruiter & hiring manager interviews
- Recruitment Marketing
· Work with the Digital Communication Manager to develop ABR content strategy for social media & recruitment marketing platforms
· Proactively source new stories, photos & media to promote ABR services, open positions & intern program content
· Create campaigns designed to drive active & passive candidates to ABR talent communities
- Summer Intern Program
· Assist in the planning and development of crop scout, sales & Purina intern trainings
· Plan the end of summer intern wrap up presentation events for agronomy & Purina interns
- Campus Events
· Attend campus recruiting events as needed during fall and spring recruiting seasons
· Assist recruiters in researching and recommending college/tech school programs relevant to key talent profiles
- Other duties as assigned
Minimal travel is required and includes university events, conferences, internal Land O'Lakes events, cooperative visits/events and other activities as needed.
Required (Basic) Experience and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Agriculture or related degree
· 0-3 years of human resources, recruiting or sourcing experience
· Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of customer service
· Ability to take ambiguous situations and make sound decisions that will benefit the overall Ag Business Recruitment team
· Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills are required.
· ATS & CRM/Recruitment Marketing platform experience is a plus
· Must be self-directed and a team player with an outgoing and tenacious personality
· Must be flexible & resilient and have the ability to adapt to changes in process
· Excellent communication skills, able to remain agile in communication with candidates & adapt appropriately to the situation
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
· Prior Recruitment and placement experience in agriculture strongly desired
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled.
To apply click College Recruiter - Sourcer