Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
The Associate Recruiter partners with more senior members of the talent acquisition team to successfully recruit non-exempt and exempt talented employees. This position interfaces directly with internal and external candidates and is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate with HR and business partners to inform of the recruiting process
- Demonstrate recruiting best practices throughout the hiring process
- Provide a high-quality candidate experience to ensure Prime remains a magnet for top talent
- Partner and receive direction with senior recruiters and hiring managers to execute the recruiting strategy
- Source qualified candidates, conduct telephone interviews evaluate candidates, conduct offers and navigate onboarding.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 1 year of experience in a recruitment function
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Customer service focus
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Minimal travel may be required
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to a Manager in the Human Resources department
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
To apply click Associate Recruiter