Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Total Expert is looking for a Vice President of People Operations. We are a tech start-up that is focused on providing the very first fully integrated central hub for marketing sales and collaboration across the financial services industries. We need someone who is motivated to move fast, be innovative and deliver quality.
We are looking for a high performing VP of People Operations to help us champion Total Expert’s culture and values. You will partner with other business leaders in building and scaling our organization. The right candidate has previous experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment and possesses strong people, leadership and operational skills with demonstrated success in building a high-performance organization. You will lead an HR team and advance the HR processes necessary to help build a great company while at the same time be comfortable embracing the dynamic, fun culture we all love. You are a doer, as well as a thinker, and will roll-up your sleeves and get to work without a second thought.
• Be the person Total Expert employees trust with their careers and work lives. You will own multiple functions, including payroll & benefits, compliance, employee relations, and recruiting.
• Build a culture of people development, feedback, and kindness with a dash of necessary compliance to help us scale.
• Manage HCM systems and develop and enhance policies that foster growth and scale.
• Partner with Finance to support and execute our operating strategy and budget, including establishing and offering competitive compensation packages that are aligned with our company’s key performance initiatives.
• Oversee the implementation and administration of our benefits programs.
• Stay up to speed with current best practices in Human Resources.
• Partner with Legal; be very knowledgeable and stay abreast with employment law and know when to seek counsel.
• Most importantly help to build and maintain our company culture, loyalty and enthusiasm among our employees as we continue to grow and evolve.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or in Business Administration or similar field
• At least 5 years’ experience in an HR leadership role preferably in supporting a fast, paced SaaS company
• You have extensive experience in compensation and benefits as well as employee relations
• Knowledge of laws (e.g. FMLA, FLSA, HIPAA, etc.) required
• A thinker and a doer. You’re seriously great at implementing tactical and strategic solutions in a changing environment.
• Be a proven relationship builder, especially with senior leadership
• Ability to present HR stats, facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
• Phenomenal communication skills. You also know how to give and receive good news, bad news, suggestions, and feedback.
To apply click VP People Operations