Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives. With $33 billion in sales, our 93,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
3M is seeking a US Talent Acquisition Manager located at our corporate headquarters in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
As the manager of US Talent Acquisition, you will have oversight for all hiring done within 3M’s US Operations. Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Leader, you will drive the development of our US talent acquisition strategy and execution in alignment with business priorities.
In this highly visible role, we are looking for someone who has strength in strategy, the ability to partner across the organization and drive execution, is data driven, and has a passion for people leadership and development. Working in a fast paced and collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to apply your experience in these areas to explore new ways of attracting diverse top talent, shaping the candidate and hiring manager experience, and inspiring and developing a team to achieve our goals.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
- In partnership with key business and HR stakeholders, develop talent acquisition strategies to support key business strategies and related talent gaps.
- Provide leadership and development to the talent acquisition team.
- Create and implement strategies to build a pipeline of top diverse talent for the future.
- Maintain talent market expertise including industry trends and understanding of key competitors.
- Provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs to assist in developing company growth plans and forecast.
- Assess and implement new talent acquisition tools which consistently deliver on strategic business objectives.
- Partner with marketing and communications to build a strong employment brand.
- Leverage social networking and other cutting-edge recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network.
- Drive operational efficiencies in a high-volume recruiting environment.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of eight (8) total years of human resources experience, of which a minimum of three (3) years of the experience has been in a talent acquisition role. Experience may be in a private, public, government or military environment
- Minimum of ten (10) years of talent acquisition and/or human resources experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- Experience supervising and/or leading teams
- Skilled and experienced in change management
- Knowledge of recruiting industry trends and tools/technology
- Superior leadership and influencing skills
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations relevant to the recruitment function.
- Experience managing projects
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience building teams, effective partnerships customer relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to set and balance priorities and maintain personal and team focus in a high-volume/fast paced environment
- Knowledge of OFCCP requirements.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply click US Talent Acquisition Manager