Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Technology Recruiting Manager is responsible for managing a team of Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinators and Sourcers who proactively source and recruit candidates for U.S. Bancorp positions. If you are a consultative and strategic Recruiting Manager with a proven track record of building, strengthening, and encouraging an effective Recruiting team, you will thrive in this role. You will utilize all of your talents, including exceptional relationship skills, to build and to maintain strong partnerships with our HR and business leaders. You will work closely with your team to ensure not only the delivery of efficient and effective recruiting services, but that your team is a strong advocate for the applicant experience. All this must be done while ensuring compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations, and company policies concerning the recruiting process.
- As a strategic leader, you will lead your team in becoming a value-added and consultative function for the business.
- Leverages strong relationships with HR business partners, line of business (LOB) leaders and key stakeholders to design and deliver talent acquisition solutions for all levels.
- Keeps informed of developments in the local labor market(s) and the particular business(es) that the team supports.
- Leads, develops and manages recruiting professionals including Recruiters, Coordinators and Sourcers. Sets the overall strategy and direction for delivering a high level of performance against LOB hiring plans.
- Conducts one-on-one meetings, staff meetings, and coaches employees on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process pertaining to their team. Ensures that all phases of recruitment support are properly coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and that issues are resolved appropriately.
- Defines, develops and measures recruiter monthly, quarterly and annual recruiting metrics (qualitative and quantitative) in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Assesses current and future staffing needs against the business strategy and develops and oversees the implementation of appropriate recruiting strategies and plans.
- Ensures the quality of work performed and the accuracy of results produced by your team.
- Promotes the achievement of diversity goals, particularly in positions where underutilization may exist.
- You will serve as an expert resource for your team and guide them in resolving complex issues and find ways to share and celebrate the successes of your team within the organization.
-Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
-Eight or more years of related recruiting experience
-Demonstrated achievement in creating and delivering successful recruitment strategies
-Knowledge and experience in the areas of sourcing, selection, and employment processes
-Ability to build and supervise a team of recruitment professionals
-Previous supervisory experience
-Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
-Demonstrated project/program management and metrics experience
-Strong communication, networking, and analytical skills
-Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking system(s)
To apply click Technology Recruiting Manager