Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Wunderlich - Malec
- Build and nurture manager relationships to effectively understand postings.
- Recruit talent that aligns with the mangers’ visions of technical and cultural match.
- Guide managers through the hiring process and recommend solutions for recruiting challenges.
- Post positions to our career site as well as outside recruitment options.
- Recruit passive candidates through variety of channels (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, Universities, Professional Associations, Personal and Professional Networks).
- Create and maintain a system to identify current and future talent needs and develop a talent pool.
- Research current trends and seek market intelligence to gain competitive edge in attraction, assessment and sourcing methods.
- Ensure recruited candidates are tracked appropriately in our ATS.
- Review active applicants in ATS and disposition candidates as status changes throughout recruiting process.
- Assist managers in evaluation of candidates to include, but not limited to, pre-screening; background checks; references checks and candidate follow-up.
- Communicate with interviewed candidates as they flow through the process.
- Build employer brand through educating candidates about WME.
- Execute and manage our external employment brand through all internal and external channels (i.e. social media, career fairs, schools).
- Report requisition progress on a weekly basis to HR Team.
- Ensure compliance with company and governmental regulations such as OFCCP, EEO and DOL.
- Perform additional human resource activities that promote a positive candidate and employee experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or other technical area preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting/sourcing experience in a professional recruiting role. Prefer experience working for a high-volume, multi-site engineering organization.
- Experience utilizing and managing an Applicant Tracking System, preferably UltiPro.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Exemplary sense of confidentiality.
- Exceptional communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Internet and Social Media Savvy.
Physical Demands of Position:
- Frequently required to sit.
- Required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or touch objects or controls.
- Required to see and talk clearly.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally lift, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Standard office environment with occasional visits to off-site locations via car or airplane. May require some overnight travel.
- Frequent PC usage, scanning/copy machine, phones
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Technical Recruiter