Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for systems support as well as planning, preparation, and analysis of Talent Acquisition(TA) reporting and analytical data. You will also provide project management support, recruiting interview coordination, and other special projects support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Systems, Reporting and Analytics
- Provide 1st level Systems Administration support for all TA systems and tools
- Train and support team members and customers in effective us of all TA systems and tools
- Prepare and analyze data for report development and strategy planning
- Develop report and PowerPoint presentation materials to communicate results, analyze trends, and support strategic priorities
Project Management and Support
- Assist Dept. Director and other team members with planning and execution of projects as needed
- Complete document development, preparation, and review
- Evaluate and make recommendations for process continuous improvement and Lean transformations
- Evaluate and recommend options for tools and vendor support Interface with vendors for effective relationship and process management
Recruiting Interview Coordination Support
- Work with customers and teammates to coordinate interview arrangements for employment applicants (prepare agendas, schedules, request travel arrangements, create and coordinate applicant communication, and other duties as needed)
- Coordinate applicant reference checking and assessment process including initiation, scheduling, and communication with the vendor and applicant
- Complete recruiting process and systems tasks related to job requisitions, candidate profiles, hiring and onboarding, and reporting
- Work with recruiting teammates to resolve process and system issues
- Coordinate and assist with recruiting events as necessary and requested
Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in HR preferred; other fields acceptable
- Prefer 1-2 years of HR or related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required Experience with HRIS and Recruiting Management Systems(s) preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills necessary for success
- Must be able to work well with people at all levels of the enterprise
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires strong problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail
- Requires a proactive nature and natural curiosity to learn and understand big picture while managing the details
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don’t just create products — they are part of a lifestyle. It’s the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris’ innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist