Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Consultant/Recruiter will successfully source both passive and active professional and executive level talent for Deluxe. This individual will have exceptional skills in executive sourcing (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, events & conferences) and the evaluation of leadership candidates across the enterprise. The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Consultant/Recruiter will be highly skilled in sourcing approaches, compiling and synthesizing talent market data and cutting-edge tools and techniques for discovering talent.
•Source passive/active senior and executive talent using multiple techniques including but not limited to extensive name generation research; relationship building, cold calling into competitors; conducting complex internet searches; networking; leveraging existing talent pools, etc.
• Develop and execute sourcing strategies and proactively build a pipeline of diverse talent, including active and passive candidates (LinkedIn, creating outreach marketing campaigns)
• Map target organizations and build organizational charts based on research and discussions; build talent pipelines based on Business unit workforce planning
• Partner with the TA Manager to develop and execute sourcing strategies to meet overall enterprise talent goals
• Partner with Talent Acquisition, Hiring Managers HR Business Partners to develop detailed profiles of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
• Track, measure and report out on projects and talent market data/metrics (candidates sourced/conversion of passive candidates into active candidates, cost savings, etc)
• Provide market-market intelligence and provide on-going feedback to TA/HRBP/Hiring Managers based on market realities, accompanied by supporting data and metrics
• Leverage various technologies, databases and websites to identify passive and active candidates. Craft and execute sophisticated Boolean searches and utilize data management / business intelligence skills to extract candidate data from various sources and write sophisticated algorithms for data mining.
• Manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives; weigh the anticipated and immediate challenges of the targeted role, company/group strategic objectives, and corresponding opportunities to productively explore more diverse perspectives and tradeoffs
• Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
• 6+ years of recruiting agency or corporate recruiting experience, including experiences with full life cycle recruiting•
• 5+ years of experience and success sourcing and placing senior and executive level talent
• Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated success achieving revenue/talent goals
• Ability to collaborate and partner effectively across the enterprise at all levels
• Excellent communication and consulting skills
• Focused problem-solving skills, analytical and system thinking ability
• Excellent Project coordination and project management skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced, ever changing environment
• Ability to work in unfamiliar or ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions; using a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
• Assessment skills, able to discern the qualities and qualifications as compared to the requirements of the job through interviewing, resume review and referencing.
• Direct sourcing experience in contingent direct placement or retained search agency is preferred.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcing Consultant - Recruiter