Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry. With its more than 4,600 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering over 800 flights a day to more than 140 destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of Bombardier CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, five crew and 10 maintenance bases, and the goal of hiring hundreds of new employees to support its expanding network, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers
The Talent Acquisition Representative is responsible for sourcing and selection of hourly and exempt positions. Source, staff and select candidates in accordance with employment law regulations, following recruiting principles. Conduct full life cycle of employment process for employees. Undertakes special assignments related to the employment process and other areas as assigned. The incumbent will be assigned to a specific workgroup for recruitment and selection activities.
- Participates and completes recruiting, screening, reviewing, interviewing, testing as required and processing of internal and external candidates.
- Coordinates with hiring managers on open positions, provide guidance on Endeavor Air selection process.
- Attracts applicants by placing jobs to appropriate advertising sources including social media, on line job boards and partnering with 2 and 4 year colleges for external open positions.
- Builds productive relationships with colleges and trade schools to grow and enhance the candidate pool.
- Research and recommend new sources for applicant recruiting.
- Maintains contact with applicants regarding the application/interview/clearance process.
- Assists in strategic development and implementation of policies, procedures and processes related to sourcing, recruiting, clearance and on-boarding.
- Maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations regarding employment.
- Acts as a central point of contact for the hiring process.
- Assists Management with the budget related to Employment processes.
- Conducts presentations to all levels of Management.
- May assist with maintaining /auditing new hire employment records in HRIS.
- Conduct interview training and on-boarding.
- Assists with other recruiting activities for crew and non-crew positions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work extra hours when necessary.
- Can involve long periods of sitting. Computer work, in a typical office environment, subject to critical deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience that includes 3+ years professional work experience in recruitment or related business discipline
- Knowledge of staffing processes and general U.S. employment law impacting recruitment and staffing
- Experience working with confidential information
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong PC proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software. Specific competency in spreadsheet or database programs
- Experience with applicant tracking recruiting systems, iCIMS preferred
- Experience with Lawson or other HRIS system
- Demonstrated ability to source external candidates using social media, partnering with college institutions, and job boards
- Recruiting experience managing multiple requisitions in a high volume environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and listening
- Ability to multi-task and set/follow priorities
- Airline industry knowledge preferred
- Ability to work additional hours and travel up to 80% of the time, which can include evenings and weekends
- Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, etc. not in excess of 30 lbs.
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Representative