Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lutheran Social Service
Lutheran Social Service MN is a dynamic social service organization serving children, youth and families, people with disabilities, older adults and military veterans. Trustworthiness is a value and strength shared by our employees and recognized by the communities we serve. We offer an ALIVE Workplace (Supportive, Positive and Fun) and careers that challenge, energize and rewards employees. Consider joining us!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will collaborate with HR Managers to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies to recruit, attract, screen, and select high-quality candidates for non-exempt and exempt positions. You will develop local recruiting plans using traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new creative recruiting ideas. This role will ensure that hiring activities implemented will be in conjunction with the hiring managers and HR team and that the recruitment and selection of candidates comply with the organization’s hiring policy and practices and state and federal regulations.
What We Offer You:
- An excellent benefits package (medical, dental, life, vision, 403(b) plan with a match, wellness program, short and long-term disability insurance)
- A flexible work schedule
- An employee loan program
- Reward and recognition programs
- An extraordinary workplace that is positive, supportive, and fun!
- Meaningful work – 95% of our employees feel they do meaningful work
- Pathways to grow your career
- A trusted organization that improves the lives of 1 in 65 Minnesotans
- Bachelor in Business or Human Resources field with applicable course work preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: demonstrated ability to write proposals, policies, training programs, and surveys.
- Two to four years general experience sourcing and recruiting for entry-level and exempt positions.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a deadline-oriented work environment and execute complex tasks.
- Experience managing an HRIS system: Kronos experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in interacting with executives and line staff.
- Must exhibit confidence and is comfortable in communicating with the management team, peers (internal and external), vendors and business associates.
- Must effectively work with and engage LOS teams and cross-functional teams in organizational initiatives to achieve desired results.
- Proficiency with email systems, calendars and Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, andPublisher)
- Ability to work independently.
- Support the employee referral process.
- Proficient in an applicant tracking system (ATS) or Recruiter Management System (RMS)
- Demonstrate the ability to manage detail, multi-task and successfully prioritize tasks throughout the work day
Lutheran Social Service of MN is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of all people regardless of gender, race, culture, religion, ethnicity, protected veteran status and/or disability. It is the expectation that all LSS/CHS employees will behave in a manner that is free of racism, discrimination, bias, and harassment where all individuals are treated with dignity, safety, and respect.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner