Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Manager will provide leadership, consultation, and expertise for a designated business unit by leading a team of talent acquisition partners to fulfill hiring requirements with top talent. The manager will provide coaching and feedback to a team of experienced Talent Acquisition Partners to drive continuous improvement and achievement of goals across multiple business units.
Support strategic staffing goals to attract, develop, and retain a high quality and high performing team which will enable and enhance Sleep Number’s abilities to achieve it’s strategic goals and initiatives.
The manager will partner with line leaders and other stakeholders to design, develop, and drive innovation within programs to ensure a consistent and best-in-class talent acquisition experience.
Strategic Talent Acquisition Leadership
- Integrate best-practices (technology, assessment, interviewing, candidate experience) into current practices
- In partnership with other areas of OE (career development, talent identification/succession planning), fully understand the internal talent pool and develop a vision for balance between internal development (build) and external hires (buy)
- Leading the evaluation of assessment tools and other innovative solutions to help evolve recruiting quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Partner with Talent Management and senior management on further developing organization talent pipeline and bench strength strategies. Partner with business leaders to improve staffing and forecasting.
- Manage relationships with several Talent Acquisition vendors, including staffing agencies, background checking, reference checking, etc., along with management of vendor execution.
- Lead and/or participates with cross functional HR partners on various projects: willingness to take on subject matter expert projects as needed
- Consult with partners in compensation to understand market trends
Recruiting Team Leadership
- Act as a key member of Talent Acquisition Leadership team. Partner with Talent Acquisition leadership across all business units to build strategic recruiting capabilities for recruiting team
- Provide coaching, support, performance feedback and development for team members
- Align individual goals with the overall strategy
- Define KPIs to measure recruiter effectiveness. Effectively coach team to improve any core
- Develop a flexible staffing model that maximizes internal resources and taps into a qualified and engaged contractor pool as volumes increase workload management
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in talent acquisition and operational effectiveness with at least 4 years experience in a full-life cycle recruiting role.
- 2+ years experience managing others
- Leadership of recruiters toward team goals
- Advanced candidate sourcing skills
- Ability to partner and build rapport with business partners both internally and externally
- Continuous improvement track record of identifying opportunities and driving changes to positively impact recruiting results
- Understands driving factors that impact the business
- Project Management skills or the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skillsTalent Acquisition experience and leadership of recruiters
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Various ATS systems Workday, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Analytical mindset – six-sigma or project management experience preferred
- Vendor management; ability to build strong relationships while driving results
- Strong business acumen with ability to align business strategy and drive performance
- Knowledge of talent acquisition and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening, communication, influencing
- Self-directed and agile
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Capable of leading change-management initiatives impacting Talent Acquisition partners
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager