Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ecolab, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to attracting industry leading talent. We are looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our team’s efforts to hire the best talent. This is an exciting opportunity to develop strong relationships within Ecolab and to assist in filling roles across the United States.
What’s in it For You:
- Join a growing company offering competitive pay and benefits
- Access to best in class resources, tools and technology
- Opportunity for a long-term, advanced career path
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day one, including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), company-paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Provide support for administrative and analytical activities of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Support the employment function to ensure the employment process and record keeping responsibilities are achieved.
- Coordinate the administrative responsibilities related to all applicable post-offer candidate contingencies, including but not limited to: background screening, drug screens, DOT compliance checks, and medical physicals.
- Partner with recruiters as necessary with employment process related activities such as: sourcing candidates, scheduling phone screens & interviews, tracking applicant flow, auditing new hire paperwork and generating reports on various department metrics.
- Coordinate the hiring process for both internal job changes and external hires, including processing moves in Workday, closing filled positions, and ensuring compliance requirements are met and consistent processes are followed.
- Manage the administrative aspects of candidate communications including: pre-employment screens, travel arrangements, offer and rejection correspondence, and candidate expense reimbursements.
- Liaise with internal customers (recruiters, HR business partners, hiring managers, HR Information Systems, Training Department, Field Analysis & Planning) and external customers (candidates, vendors, universities).
- Manage the office automation and environment to ensure the effective and timely handling of incoming calls, office correspondence, office supplies, invoice processing, etc. as necessary.
- Manage logistics for military recruiting program and military recruiting events
- Ensure continuous improvement in processes and find solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or equivalent
- 6 months of professional work experience
- Immigration sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position
- 6 months of experience in human resources, administrative work or project management
- Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Flexibility in approach and communication style
- Ability to project poise, confidence and professionalism in all encounters
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge and experience using Workday
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator