Part Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you ready to put your unique talents and experience supporting a talent acquisition team that is helping to find talent that is transforming the organization? Do you have a passion for process improvement, curiosity to learn about a diverse company and then share that story with others? Are you digital savvy, comfortable using social media, and various forms of technology? If so, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for a temporary, part-time (24-32/hr week) Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the CHS Finance recruiters.
In this role, you will provide full life-cycle recruiting support directly for the talent acquisition team and enterprise initiatives. You will provide a high level of support, including working the recruiters, hiring managers and candidates. This includes systems support, scheduling new employee orientation, weekly reporting and supporting hiring process coordination to ensure the highest level of candidate and internal customer experience. You will also accountable for meeting mutually established performance targets and providing a high-quality candidate experience throughout the recruiting cycle.
The successful Talent Acquisition Coordinator will have strong relationship management and networking skills, be customer-focused, a sense of urgency, learning agility, articulate, and demonstrate initiative in all aspects of work. Organizational awareness, ability to use sound judgment, candidates to hiring teams. Ideal candidates will be experienced working within matrixed organizations and prioritizing effectively to achieve results.
You will contribute to organizational success by:
- Translating position descriptions into compelling job advertisements and working collaboratively with internal partners to create posting template in the applicant tracking system in a timely manner
- Creating offer letters and ensuring receipt of necessary paperwork to establish the employee's file
- Facilitating and managing pre-employment activities from initiation to results for drug, criminal background, verification of education and credit history
- Following through with candidates, hiring managers, talent acquisition specialists, vendors and ensure all steps within the pre-employment hiring process are accurate and complete in a timely manner.
- Scheduling and preparing new hires for new employee orientation
- Utilize applicant tracking system to its full potential throughout the hiring and onboarding process for all positions including interns
- Coordinate all aspects of onsite interviews, making travel arrangements as needed
- General administrative support: order interview and new employee orientation packets, and other office supplies for TA team; assist with scheduling interviews and make hotel and travel arrangements for candidates as needed.
- Work with confidential information and communicate confidential information on a need-to-know basis.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of office experience in human resources and talent acquisition in a corporate environment only.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include Out Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system
- Able to work extended hours as business requires
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Prior experience in a corporate Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition team
- Experience with BrassRing
- Experience with background verification systems
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator