Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
UNFI is growing and is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team based out of Eden Prairie, MN! This position will focus on supporting recruiting operations for our Corporate Talent Acquisition team as well as our Hopkins Distribution Center.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for supporting a team of Recruiters throughout the hiring process in multiple locations. The Recruiting Coordinator is expected to complete a variety of specialized duties that support the functional operations of the team, while demonstrating prioritization, urgency, and accuracy.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Schedules interviews both locally and across the country – may be dealing with multiple time zones.
- Assists with planning and implementing hiring events.
- Manages cadence of external job postings.
- Initiates and tracks pre-employment screening processes.
- Communicates with Hiring Managers at all levels in the organization.
- Responds to inquiries and routes as appropriate. Prioritizes requests to determine the best course of action.
- Handles invoice payments for the team.
- Sorts, files, and maintains department documents.
- Minimum 2+ years in an office setting in a support position.
- Related HR or Recruiting Coordinator experience.
- Intermediate MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
- Ability to proactively problem solve. Detail oriented and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle complex details with sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities and work independently required.
- Passion for customer service and ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency when dealing with internal and external customer issues.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, manage competing priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently under minimal supervision.
Why Work for SUPERVALU?
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator