Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
C.H. Robinson’s Talent Acquisition Coordinator work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. In this position you will provide operational, systems and administrative support for Talent Acquisition processes including, but not limited to interview scheduling, offer letter creation, career fair support, employee on-boarding, creating and maintaining procedure documentation and the creation of personnel files. In addition to Talent Acquisition support, you will be part of a collaborative team who are viewed as experts in facilitating operational processes by recruiters, hiring managers and other internal stakeholders.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to provide operational and administrative support for the recruitment and selection for select exempt/non-exempt positions across the organization.
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and team members in a positive and proactive manner utilizing a consultative, influential and process-oriented approach.
- Facilitate various processes including in-office interview scheduling, offer letter generation, career fair support, and coordinate travel and facilitating communication with candidates following interviews.
- Administer background check and I-9 process for new hires ensuring timely, accurate and thorough communication and follow through.
- Work in an agile framework to execute and improve upon current processes and regularly document and communicate changes, edits and revisions.
- Provide ATS (applicant tracking system) system support, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Monitor, review and respond to network inquiries regarding Talent Acquisition processes
- Participates in projects that impact stakeholders and Talent Acquisition Operations team
- Execute audit processes that pertain to Talent Acquisition processes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in an HR operations, HR coordination, HR Technology, recruiting or related function required
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to influence and provide clear feedback and suggestions
- Effective time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment, ability to be a strong change agent with multiple internal stakeholders (recruiters, hiring managers, team members)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships; collaborative and values being an effective contributor to TA Coordinator team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Cornerstone Applicant Tracking System, Workday or Service Now preferred
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator