Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Toro Company
This individual will support and coordinate the full cycle recruitment process for The Toro Company headquarters, as well as on-demand support for Talent Acquisition activities at national and global locations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules candidate interviews, route approvals, post positions, schedules strategy meetings/wrap-ups and creates offer letters.
- Initiates new hire paperwork and completes e-verify on all new hires.
- Updates and monitors social media channels, responding to candidate inquiries on behalf of the team.
- Coordinates with external sources for job advertising, career fairs, and systems support.
- Assists with full life-cycle recruitment process.
- Assists with planning and facilitation of new hire orientation sessions.
- Coordinates and plans all team efforts for the summer internship program and yearly College relations.
- Responds to all online and telephone candidate inquiries.
- Serves as the team subject matter expert (SME) for onboarding and applicant tracking tools.
- Communicates cross-functionally with HR, Talent Acquisition, Hiring managers, Candidates and leaders across the company.
- Other related administrative and reporting functions as needed.
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator reports to the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager and Interfaces daily with hiring managers and is the first point of contact with Toro applicants.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 0-4 years staffing experience or equivalent preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and Internet/Social Media. Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System - OpenHire and Red Carpet preferred.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must possess critical thinking skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator