Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Talent Acquisition and Career Mobility Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Workforce Transformation practice, you will deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees’ development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you’ll do
As a Talent Acquisition and Career Mobility Senior Consultant within the Workforce Transformation practice, you will use your knowledge and experience of Talent operations and processes to optimize business results through the alignment of HR strategy by:
• Building your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Human Capital knowledge you possess. This includes expertise in Employee Experience, HR Strategy, Talent Operations, Talent Acquisition Transformation, Learning Enablement, Total Rewards and Human Capital Management (HCM).
• Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
• Scoping projects, including number and level of resources, duration, and cost.
• Supporting day to day interactions with clients and sponsors.
• Supporting and contributing to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
• Supporting business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
• Acting in a mentoring capacity to develop, coach, and mentor junior staff.
The Workforce Transformation practice delivers solutions to help our clients transform their workforces and workplaces for business success in this era of technology disruption. We deliver solutions to enable our clients’ success in creating the very best workforce to achieve their business aspirations - providing end-to-end workforce lifecycle solutions.
Workforce Transformation supports our clients by:
• Imagining and transforming the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption
• Delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incent to drive success of organizations and their workforces
• Delivering solutions within each workforce domain: Branding & Acquisition; Rewards & Well-being; Performance, Learning & Career Mobility; Leadership & Teaming; Diversity & Inclusion
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 4 years experience supporting Talent related projects within consulting and/or industry.
• Knowledge of HR function, processes, and best practices
• Experience in providing insights around Employee Experience and Talent Management
• Willingness to travel 80-100% of the time (4-5 days per week).
• MBA/Master's Degree.
• Prior Big 4 or other management consulting experience.
• Experience selling new business, including proposal writing.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
To apply click Talent Acquisition and Career Mobility Senior Consultant