Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace. Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer. We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Now, more than ever, hiring the best talent is of the utmost importance. The recruiting team is at the very beginning of the journey to attract and engage skilled and diverse talent. To hire the best, we need the best recruiters and with a new company comes new opportunities. We are looking to hire talented individuals who can contribute their recruiting and leadership experience to make our Talent Acquisition team even stronger. We want team members who can continue our legacy of striving to exceed customer expectations.
You will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting the very best talent to join this great company. This role demands a target driven individual who excels under pressure and can create strategic partnerships with hiring managers across our enterprise. You will be responsible for managing the full life cycle recruiting process for assigned groups within our organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with hiring managers to create dynamic job descriptions and understand the skills and abilities required for the roles
• Facilitate the identification and selection of world-class diverse talent using multiple sourcing methods and make candidate recommendations to hiring managers
• Partner effectively with HR partners when working compensation offers, compliance, onboarding and other processes
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify, pipeline and source qualified candidates.
• Provide complete, accurate, timely and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position to ensure world-class candidate experience.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Collins Aerospace, your business unit and the aerospace industry
• Drive the recruitment process by setting clear expectations and delivering on commitments with a sense of urgency to the business as well as internal and external candidates
• Ensure that recruiting and hiring practices are compliant with all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws and OFCCP / EEOC guidelines
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Real-time applicant tracking system data management
• Assist in the scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers as needed.
• Act as a mentor and informal leader across the TA organization as requested
• Lead complex TA projects as requested; will participate in enterprise wide initiatives
• Will work closely with senior business and Human Resources leadership to understand talent strategies and recruiting related recruiting needs and implications
• Effective in communicating with senior and executive leadership
• Use of data and analysis to assist in making recruiting and sourcing related decisions.
• Development and execution of sourcing and recruiting plans to address project based recruitment needs or in the identification and recruitment of niche and “hard to fill” skills
• Requires a Bachelor's degree and ten years of prior relevant experience or 12 years of equivalent experience
• Must have deep experience with full life cycle recruiting
• Must be able to manage competing demands while being adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience qualifying and cultivating passive candidates
• Advanced sourcing capability
• Ability to develop and influence recruiting focused strategic decisions
• Ability to quickly and efficiently develop relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and other HR team members
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Strong sense of urgency
• Critical thinking skills
• Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
• Must be savvy with technology and applicant tracking systems
• Experience recruiting in a technical or specialized capacity is preferred
• Experience recruiting in the automotive or aerospace industry preferred
• Formal or informal recruiting leadership experience a plus
• Ability to effectively collaborate across cross functional parts of the business to effectively drive change initiatives related to recruiting
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply click Sr Recruiter