Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Senior Talent Advisor is a collaborative business partner who connects with Hiring Managers and HR Leaders to develop and execute talent strategies that meet the needs of our business. In addition to full lifecycle recruiting, our Talent Advisors focus on supporting Internal talent movement; driving innovation and continuous improvement initiatives; and building proactive pipelines that will help Polaris grow profitably. We are Polaris – come be part of our culture of Best People, Best Team!
- Proactively manages the talent acquisition process: From initial Scoping Call through sourcing; screening; and talent selection.
- Proactively manage a bench of functional roles, varying from 20-30 at any given time.
- Keenly focused on ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Objectively track progress and mitigates obstacles or deploy countermeasures to keep requisitions moving forward to completion and successful hire
- Proactively remains up-to-date with industry best practices, including market intelligence and data trends
- Provide timely and accurate system reporting, including maintaining real-time candidate disposition status in the ATS (Kenexa Brassring)
- Collaboratively partner with functional and business leaders to draw connections from the Polaris business strategy to our Talent Acquisition strategy and focus areas.
- Continuous Improvement or Solution focused
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or another related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, with a mix of Corporate and Agency preferred
- Experience with full lifecycle recruitment in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don’t just create products — they are part of a lifestyle. It’s the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris’ innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply click Senior Talent Advisor