Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
The Talent Sourcer will play an integral role as part of the Cargill talent acquisition team, primarily responsible for finding, engaging, screening, and submitting top talent for key roles across all lines of business. This position will require the ability to develop and execute creative and innovative sourcing strategies, provide market insights and market data to help drive and influence decisions deliver talent and insights, and deliver extraordinary experiences every day for both applicants and hiring managers. This role has the opportunity to sit in our Hopkins, MN office or be a remote position in the United States.
70% - Active Sourcing:
- Utilize information from key businesses / functions, hiring managers, HR, and recruiting partners to develop and carry out sourcing strategies to deliver active and passive talent.
- Build pipelines of and maintain relationships with top passive and active talent for functional areas supported.
- Leverage proven sourcing networks, processes and technology to find talent. Including, but not limited to social networks (e.g. LinkedIn), job boards, direct phone calls, CRM and ATS tools, etc.
- Conduct research and investigate new methods of finding top talent.
- Execute sourcing components of talent strategy.
15% - Process Management / Improvement:
- Utilize established processes to ensure consistent and accurate results. Including, but not limited to:
- Leveraging CRM tool to track prospects and provide metrics / data on sourcing efforts and results.
- Ensuring OFCCP compliance of sourcing efforts.
- Educating internal partners on sourcing processes and how to engage prospects.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing sourcing processes, procedures and systems.
10% - Talent Insights / Consulting
- Work with market analytics tools to gain an understanding of the market for the functions and roles being supported.
- Act as a consultative partner to Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and Human Resources by developing and sharing market data, challenges and solutions for identifying talent.
5% - Other
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
- 5+ years of talent sourcing or recruiting experience with a focus on finding, engaging with, and submitting top talent in competitive and niche markets
- Experience with research and sourcing activities including the use of Boolean, open web, and other sourcing techniques across a wide range of tools and resources
- Demonstrated ability to take a consultative approach to build relationships, deliver solutions and effectively communicate and build credibility with internal partners and prospects at all levels
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and influence through data and make data driven recommendations to improve sourcing and recruiting strategies/methods
- Experience with an ATS & CRM systems such as Taleo, Avature, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Successful track record of achieving targets and delivering against deadlines and goals and proven ability to solve challenging problems
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate in a transparent and authentic way with the ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a prospects motivation, career goals, and interests
- Inquisitive, curious personality, enjoys learning and discovery
- Knowledge of employment laws (OFCCP, etc.)
- Past experience in headhunting agency environment
- Industry certifications (AIRS, Black Belt in Internet Recruitment Certification, TSI Sourcing Certification, etc.)
- Ability to travel as necessary, normally less than 10%
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Sourcer