Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Element Fleet Management
Element Fleet Management is seeking a Senior Recruitment professional to join our Talent Acquisition team. As a Senior Recruiter & Talent Consultant, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sourcing strategies to attract the best talent to Element, as well as driving the full-cycle recruitment process and facilitating selection decisions. In doing so, you have a significant impact on the business in terms of adding to and expanding the total talent capabilities of the organization.
Your recruitment portfolio will include roles ranging from operational to leadership in nature and will be based in Canada or the U.S. As such you must have the ability to adjust your recruitment strategy to reflect regional differences. You'll also need the ability to learn about the regional employment laws, employee benefit programs (e.g., pension fund versus 401k retirement accounts) and labour markets. You will also be responsible for serving as a SME (subject matter expert) or lead various talent related projects. Some of the near-term projects may include harmonizing talent acquisition processes, systems, and policies between Canada, Mexico and the U.S. This is a great role for a seasoned talent acquisition professional who has previously led projects or is interested in expanding her/his skill set.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consult with hiring managers to identify and understand responsibilities, job specifications, qualifications and required skills, knowledge and abilities for positions at all levels (entry level to senior leadership)
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to attract high caliber talent
- Educate managers on recruitment process, roles and responsibilities
- Clearly articulate expectations for manager engagement throughout the process
- Provide recommendations for interview process aligned with best practices and promoting an excellent candidate experience
- Recommend job posting language that will attract and engage potential candidates
- Understand the local labour market and develop and implement sourcing strategies for approved positions; proactive sourcing strategies to build pipelines
- Grow the Element employment brand through social media, internal and external communication, outreach (job fairs, relationship building with colleges, public organizations, etc.) and related efforts
- Recommend candidates to hiring managers for interviews and drive the process to facilitate a decision
- Review resumes and initiate contact with qualified candidates
- Interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, skills, and salary requirements
- Use behavioral interviewing techniques to assess competencies, organization and position fit
- Focusing on the candidate experience, establish rapport, determine what is important to the candidate and sell Element as an employer of choice
- Understand and effectively articulate Element’s employment value proposition
- Extend employment offers and work through any negotiation points to secure formal offer acceptance
- Assure sourcing, screening and assessment practices, as well as documentation, meet employment legal standards and regulatory compliance requirements
- Service as a SME or lead projects and initiates associated with improving Element’s talent acquisition capabilities
- BA/BS degree in business or related field required
- 7+ years relevant experience with demonstrated success in a recruitment role
- Prior experience in recruiting for roles at all levels within a professional organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in various MS Office software applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems or software
- Knowledge of employment law related to recruitment and selection
- Prior experience operating as a SME or leading projects associated with talent acquisition or human resources
- Prior experience recruiting in Canada and the U.S.
Element Fleet Management is the world's leading global fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, we help customers reduce costs and improve productivity. Our employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Element is an exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant