Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help make health care work better for millions of people around the world while doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruitment of candidates across a broad spectrum of roles for United HealthCare. Our Recruiters are Talent Advisors who lead the end-to-end recruitment process and are accountable for talent sourcing and selection, consulting with Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process. This role reports directly to a Recruitment Manager and this team recruits talent for our Sales, Account Management, Product, Communications, Proposal and Underwriting job families.
This role may be based in Minneapolis, Hartford, or Chicago, and telecommuting may be considered based upon experience.
Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing
- Provide high-touch candidate care, including dispositioning and engaging candidates as appropriate and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity and respect
- Develop and maintain functional talent pipelines which result in top talent hired
- Lead strategic discovery sessions with Hiring Managers in order to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan based on service level agreements
- Follow the sourcing process as defined by Talent Acquisition tiered sourcing process, including predetermined sourcing recipe as defined by job family/code
- Utilize digital and video interview platform in combination with telephonic discussions to evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior based interview and assessment techniques
- Consult with Hiring Managers in evaluating and presenting candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting - including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence in order to recommend offer package components
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws, which includes underutilization criteria and providing gender and ethnicity information in accordance with regulations
- Clearly articulate the greater than employee value proposition at all times when communicating with candidates and Hiring Managers
- Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner
- Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment
- Work with the Service Delivery team to initiate offer processing including background and drug screening
- Demonstrate best practices and troubleshoot with team members
- Demonstrate diversity awareness and utilize sourcing techniques that reach diverse population
- Previous Human Capital, Recruitment or Talent Acquisition support experience
- Experience using Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system
- Ability to work with Hiring Managers at all levels and develop strong relationships
- Passion for providing outstanding experience for both candidates and Hiring Managers
- Previous experience recruiting for sales, account management, marketing, or product roles
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing/sourcing techniques to include: internet, cold calling, college alumni, interactive strategies
- Previous search firm experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare.
Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Senior Recruiter