Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We're opening a Recruiting Operations Specialist on the Talent Acquisition team at SPS Commerce. This role is critical to providing support to Recruiters through ATS Administration, Reporting and Recruitment Marketing efforts.
Does this sound like you?
- You're a natural problem solver. You have a natural curiosity that fuels your desire to comprehend and understand. You're not satisfied doing things the way they've always been done, and you reach for continuous improvement and efficiencies.
- You like working with systems - you have a natural analytical side and you find satisfaction in working on hard technical problems.
- You have a creative vision and flair. You can make the mundane interesting and you enjoy social media marketing.
- You'll join a fantastic recruiting team that "has a seat at the table". We have the support and visibility with Senior Leadership. This role will help to further that visibility and will serve as a hub of communication to business leaders.
- There is tons of runway to carve, define, and mold this role into your own. This position is a unique role on the team, and there is a lot of ability to influence how this role is perceived.
- We've had over 72 consecutive quarters of growth! We are part of a movement that is disrupting how retail gets done - and we've been wildly successful.
This role serves in an important role with varied responsibilities and duties. It's certainly not a position that stagnates. It will sit central to recruiting operations and coordinate with recruiters, hiring leaders, business leaders and the general HR department. It's also a great chance to flex those creative muscles through management of our Social Media accounts and creating creative job ads.
- Serves as a Systems Analyst/ Admin for our ATS - this includes both understanding and curating requirements from different users and then configuring the system accordingly, staying abreast of different feature releases, integration work, etc.
- Reporting/ Data Visualization for the recruiting team and beyond
- Managing pre-boarding with new hires;
- Re-writing job descriptions to create job advertisements (strong creative writing skills is important);
- Managing our social media accounts and activities on a consistent basis;
- This role will also pick up AAP plan writing and reporting.
- 4 year degree + 2 year of recruiting experience OR 2 year degree with 4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated competency and familiarity with varied social media platforms, preferably with experience in execution of professional social media strategies
- Proven data analysis skills/experience
- Experience with one or more of the following: CRM, Talent Acquisition Platform (preferably iCIMS), or a 3rd party reporting tools
- Demonstrated successful project coordination and ability to re-prioritize quickly in a fast paced environment
To apply click Recruiting Operations Specialist