Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Did your things make you go "wow" today? We are dedicated to improving lives by making the everyday objects around us more useful. We believe that the Internet of Things should be accessible to everyone, and we strive to create easy-to-use, secure, and above all - intelligent experiences that take your home to the next level.
This 6 month contract will be focused on providing support for our Recruiting team.
Provide support to fill contract and full time positions
Schedule candidate interviews
Make travel arrangements as needed for candidates
Participate in vendor relationship management and act as key liaison and contact for coordination of work through third party vendors
- Most be onsite
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills
- Committed to customer service and teamwork
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Successfully executes and meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and agility to manage multiple key projects simultaneously
- Must be comfortable working with highly confidential information
- Tech savy and can learn new systems quickly.
- Experience with Google docs.
Take your career to the next level at SmartThings
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator